All in-person events are canceled indefinitely while the stay-in-place order is in effect. To stay connected:
- Join our online services! The videos are posted by 9 am on Sunday mornings
- Subscribe to our enews to stay in the loop
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to engage with our staff and church family
- Download our Zoom Calendar
- Continue your tithes and offerings to support the ministries and needs of FBC
- Let us know if you need help with errands,if you can help with errands, or if you have a prayer request.
- Encourage others by sharing a story of God at work!
Emotionally Healthy Spirituality
Sundays, February 21 at 4pmEmotionally Healthy Spirituality is a powerful 6-week journey of transformation that will equip you with tools to develop a deeper life with Christ. This discipleship course, hosted by Scott Wieking and Bronwyn Lea, begins Sunday, January 31, 4-6pm. via Zoom. EHS dates: Jan. 31, Feb. 14, 21, 28, Mar. 7, 14 (Sundays 4-6pm). Register now. Sign in on Zoom here.
Women of the Word (WOW)
Tuesdays at 9amWOW’s Winter Bible Study we will be using Beth Moore’s Chasing Vines study guide and videos. The Winter Session of WOW will begin on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. We will meet weekly via Zoom from 9 to 11am. For further information please contact Sally Albertson via email at . Registration coming soon.
2X2 Women's Bible Study
1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 7pm2x2 is an evening Zoom small group for women who want to connect with God and other women, meeting the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7-9pm, starting January 5, 2021. Our winter discussion will be on finding rhythms of rest and sabbath, no matter what season of life we're in! For more information email Bronwyn at . Register now and then sign in on Zoom here.
Weekly Prayer Meeting
Wednesdays at 12:30 pmPlease join us from 12:30-1pm for prayer for our church, community and world. No meeting on December 30. Join in here.
Thursdays at 6:30 amFBC Men's Group is up and running! Go to the Men's page for more information about the Men's Group Zoom meets Thursdays at 6:30am. Join in here.