All in-person events are canceled indefinitely while the stay-in-place order is in effect. To stay connected:
- Join our online services! The videos are posted by 9 am on Sunday mornings
- Subscribe to our enews to stay in the loop
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to engage with our staff and church family
- Download our Events Calendar
- Continue your tithes and offerings to support the ministries and needs of FBC
- Let us know if you need help with errands,if you can help with errands, or if you have a prayer request.
- Encourage others by sharing a story of God at work!
Women of the Word (WOW) Bible Study
Tuesdays at 9amWOW’s Tuesday morning Bible Study, “Get Out of Your Head”, by Jennie Allen, will begin on Tuesday, April 27, and end on Tuesday, June 1. WOW will meet weekly via Zoom from 9-11am. For further information please contact Sally Albertson via email at .2X2 Women's Bible Study
1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 7pm2x2 is an evening Zoom small group for women with a deep desire to connect with God and other women, meeting the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month from 7-9pm. We're studying "The Rock, The Road, and The Rabbi", a virtual walking tour of the Bible to better understand its background and context. Order the study book from Amazon. For more information email Bronwyn at . Sign in on Zoom here.Weekly Prayer Meeting
Wednesdays at 12:30 pmPlease join us from 12:30-1pm for prayer for our church, community and world. Join in here.Men's Group
Thursdays at 6:30 amFBC Men's Group is up and running! Go to the Men's page for more information about the Men's Group Zoom meets Thursdays at 6:30am. Join in here.Experiencing Grace Through Grief and Loss
Sundays at 1:30 pmThis support group via Zoom is designed to help members process loss of all kinds (loss of loved ones, jobs, life aspirations, parenting and relational losses, etc.). This group will explore the best practices in psychology today within the framework of the Christian tradition. The group will be led by Christian therapists David Howell and Roseanna Coelho. This six-week group begins on April 25 and will meet at 1:30pm each Sunday afternoon. Space is limited to ten. The cost is underwritten by FBC. For questions about the group, please contact Scott Wieking or David Howell (916-834-2545). The cost is underwritten by FBC.