All in-person events are canceled indefinitely while the stay-in-place order is in effect. To stay connected:
- Join our online services! The videos are posted by 9 am on Sunday mornings
- Subscribe to our enews to stay in the loop
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to engage with our staff and church family
- Download our Summer Calendar
- Continue your tithes and offerings to support the ministries and needs of FBC
- Let us know if you need help with errands,if you can help with errands, or if you have a prayer request.
- Encourage others by sharing a story of God at work!
WOW Summer Study
Tuesdays, 9 amFBC WOW Summer Study: Women of the Word will begin a 7 week series on Nehemiah: A Heart That Can Break (by Kelly Minster) on Tuesday, June 23- August 4. Order a workbook online and RSVP to Sally at for how to connect.
Tuesdays, 7 pmSummer Book Club: Be The Bridge: Pursuing God's Heart for Racial Reconciliation (co-hosted by Bronwyn Lea and Hendel Almetus). Tuesdays, July 21 - August 11, via Zoom at 7pm. Get your book on Kindle, Audible, or mention book club to Avid Reader Davis for 20% off! RSVP to Bronwyn at .
Weekly Prayer Meeting
Wednesday, 12:30 pmJoin various FBC staff hosts Wednesday, August 5 at 12:30pm for prayer for our church, community and world. Join in.
Coffee with Pastor Steve
Wednesdays, 8 amWould you like to ask Steve a question? Share a concern? Check in on life? Then join Steve for coffee on August 12! Join in.
Thursdays, 6:30 amFBC Men's Group is up and running! If you'd like to join us email Scott at . Men's Group Zoom meets Thursdays at 6:30am.